Skip to content
- Coworkers who understand what remote work is all about
- Weekly social lunches
- Scheduled social events like game nights, tastings and picnics
- Impromptu happy-hours and conversations
- Homemade and local baked goods
- Assorted cold drinks and Zingerman’s coffee
- Access to our Slack team
- Use of the 3000 Sq/Ft space you can see here
- 24/7 secure access for full members
- Private phone rooms
- Conference rooms (full members can reserve these in advance)
- Private kitchenette and bathroom
- Full members can host external events once per month
- Super-fast and reliable internet access
- Enterprise class WiFi equipment
- Airplay enabled sound system
- Color and B&W laser printers, copier and scanner with paper feeder
- Document shredder
- Plentiful external monitors
Transportation and Parking
- All members receive a Go!Pass. With a Go!Pass you can ride on any of AAATA TheRide’s fixed route buses. You’ll also receive discounts at downtown Ann Arbor stores. Learn more!
- Dedicated bike parking indoors and out front. Covered bike parking available one block away at the 4th & Washington parking structure.
- Discounted surface lot ($4/day) across from the YMCA, two blocks away.
- Five city parking structures and lots available within three blocks.